Xbox travel bags and carrying cases normally run around $40 to $50 or so, and if you love to travel with your X-box they may be well worth the month. After all, you spent $500 or so acquiring your X-box, and they don't exactly travel friendly. without a travel bag.
Top Rated Xbox One Bags & Cases
Rating is 5 out of 5
Case Club Waterproof Xbox One X/S Portable Gaming Station with Built-in Monitor & Storage for Controllers & Games, Gen 2
- 🎮Includes case, built in monitor, internal speakers, HDMI cable, monitor power cord, custom foam, and hook and loop straps. Patent Pending.
- 🎮Easy to use; just connect the HDMI and power cord to your Xbox One X or S, then strap it in. Console can stay strapped in and connected during both transit and operation.
- 🎮The case is WATERPROOF & DUSTPROOF (MIL-STD-810F, IP67 rated), and features a pressure relief valve, twist lock latches, heavy duty handle, and 2 padlock holes The interior foam is closed cell military grade polyethylene form fitted for the Xbox One S or X, 2 remotes, 6 game cases, cords, and accessories
- 🎮Fits Xbox One X or S, but NOT the original Xbox One. Console, remotes, and games NOT included. Case weighs 23-26 lbs fully loaded. Case does not operate off of an internal battery, and must be plugged into an external outlet to operate. 30 Day Warranty.
Rating is 4.9 out of 5
CURMIO Console Carrying Case with 24 Game Discs Storage Bag Compatible with Xbox One/ Xbox One X/ Xbox 360/ Xbox Series S, Travel Carrying Bag for Game Console and Extra Gaming Accessories, Black
- LARGE CAPACITY: 16.5” x 6.5” x 13”. One compartment is for Xbox console. The other compartment is for Xbox accessories, such as controllers, headphones, power cord,etc. . 6 padded dividers easy for keeping the accessories organized. Fits for Xbox One/ Xbox One X/ Xbox 360/ Xbox Series S.
- GREAT FIT: 15.4” *6.3”*6.8”.It can hold up to 24 discs and compatible with PS4/ PS4 PRO/PS4 Slim/PS3/PS2/XBOX One/XBOX ONE S/XBOX360).The inner dividers separate the main compartment into 3 parts to ensure your discs in place.
- WELL DESIGN: Made of heavy-duty, durable and water-resistant nylon material to ensure a long service life. The velvet inner and padded pad all around will keep your console and disc from scratches and damage and offer a great protection.
- EASY TO CARRY: A strong handle and an adjustable padded shoulder strap for easy carrying. There is a suitcase strap at the back part of the bag, which can be used to secure the bag when it is placed on the suitcase during travel.
Rating is 4.8 out of 5
USA GEAR Console Carrying Case - Xbox Travel Bag Compatible with Xbox One and Xbox 360 with Water Resistant Exterior and Accessory Storage for Xbox Controllers, Cables, Gaming Headsets - Green
- COMPATIBLE CONSOLES: Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox 360 (NOT compatible with Xbox Series X 2020 Console Release) || Exterior Dimensions: 15 x 12.25 x 6.5 inches
- HIGH QUALITY DURABLE EXTERIOR: Tightly Woven RipStop Nylon over a reinforced shell with padded interior gives your Xbox One X the best protection from water damage, scratches, and impacts
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAP & HANDLE: The S13 features 2 convenient carrying options to sling over your shoulder or comfortably carry in hand || Padded dividers provide extra protection for your gear
Rating is 4.7 out of 5
CURMIO Travel Carrying Case Compatible with Xbox One/ Xbox One X/ Xbox 360/ Xbox Series S, Portable Storage Bag Organizer for Xbox Game Console and Other Accessories, Gray
- [GREAT FIT] - Dimensions 16.3” x 6.2” x 13.1”, this storage case fits for Xbox One/ Xbox One X/ Xbox 360/ Xbox Series S. It has 2 compartments for storing console and gaming accessories, a padded pocket with hook&loop closure for game discs, suitable for taking your game device and its accessories to a friend’s house or vacation.
- [2 COMPARTMENT] - One compartment is for Xbox console. The other compartment is for Xbox accessories, such as controllers, headphones, power cord, HDMI cable, etc. There are 6 padded dividers, very convenient for you to keep the accessories organized.
- [FULL PROTECTION] - The 4 sides of CURMIO carrying bag are padded with thick EPE foam, which provide full protection for the console and accessories. Inside the bag the soft inner velvet lining will not scratch your devices.
- [EASY TO CARRY] - This travel case has a padded handle and an adjustable padded shoulder strap for easy carrying. There is a suitcase strap at the back part of the bag, which can be used to secure the bag when it is placed on the suitcase during travel.
- [WELL DESIGN] - The bag is made of nylon material, which is sturdy and durable. At the front part of the bag is a zippered pocket for smaller items storage like user manual or wallet.
Rating is 4.6 out of 5
Case Club Xbox One X / S Pre-Cut Waterproof Case
- Case holds either Xbox One X or Xbox One S, plus two controllers, three games, and power cords and connectors
- Foam is form fitted to make sure there is no movement of the Xbox or parts within the case. Case is waterproof and is made of tough injection molded plastic.
- Padlock holes included for added security, and the case can be used as carry-on luggage during flights
- The Xbox One and its remotes, games, cords, and accessories are not included. This product is the case and foam only.
Rating is 4.5 out of 5
Xbox Carrying Case Compatible with Xbox 360/ Xbox One/ Xbox One X/S Large Capacity Xbox Travel Case for Xbox Game Console and Wireless Controllers, with Padded Shoulder Strap - Fits All Xbox Models
- 🐾【Large Capacity】This travel case was designed especially for XBOX game consoles. With adjustable large capacity design, whether it's wireless controller, 4K HDMI cable, power cord, somatosensory bracket or other accessories you need, this Xbox One carrying case can hold them perfectly. Fits all Xbox console models.
- 🐾【Hard Workmanship】Xbox One hard case is made from waterproof and shock resistant nylon fabric which is environmental friendly and durable, and it's padded inside, offers your Xbox One X/S the best protection from water damage, scratches, and impacts.
- 🐾【Full Protection】Our Xbox travel bag is surrounded by anti-shock cotton with soft pocket compartments inside for extra care on your loved game console, gadgets, controllers, cables and other accessories. Perfect Xbox One Case travel solution.
- 🐾【Strong Compatibility】This Xbox One bag is larger than common carrying bag, with overall size 15.7*13*7.5 inch, suitable for Xbox 360/ Xbox One / Xbox One X / XBOX One S, also compatible with PS4, PS4 Pro, PS4 Slim and other game consoles.
Rating is 4.4 out of 5
Hyperkin Polygon "The Rook" Travel Bag for Xbox One
- Extra Protective Padding
- Modular Compartments
- 4 Foot Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Storage for six discs
- Secures via two heavy duty clips and Velcro
Rating is 4.3 out of 5
Hard Travel Case for Microsoft Xbox One S Gears Game Console + Kinect Sensor + Wireless Controller by CO2CREA
- co2CREA Storage Organizer Carrying Travel Heavy Duty Hard Case Bag for Xbox One S (not for xbox one, xbox one 360, Xbox One X ) Console fits Disk Power Cable Controller
- 2 Built-in straps to secure the console, 4 removable dividers to secure the kinect and 2 controllers and other accessories, built-in divider with 10 disc pockets to divide the console from other accessories.
- External Size: 12.9*9.5*5.2 in inch Weight: 400g
Choosing the Travel Case for Your Xbox One
One of the first things to look for is a travel case that is light. Your X-Box weighs around 6 pounds. Your case should almost never weigh more than 3 pounds.
At the same time, you want your travel case to be durable. The vast majority of cases are made out of treated nylon which is waterproof.
To protect your X-box, look for a travel case that is padded with foam.
Normally, there will be a minimum of two compartments, one to hold the console and one to hold the accessories such as the controller, headphones, HDMI cables etc.
Look for a travel bag that provides removable compartments so that you can customize the interior contents of the bag. If the various dividers are not removable as desired, there is a great deal of wasted space that goes unused, and you may have to leave things out such as an extra controller in case you will playing with friends.
Keep in mind that you do not want things to jostle around, particularly the controller, but the other compartment should have plenty of storage space, including a section to hold several games.
The inside should be completely scratch resistant, meaning among other things that you actually want a travel bag designed for your X-box. Don't try to make do with an alternative bag not designed to protect your x-box.
Most travel cases come with both a rugged handle and a shoulder strap. And believe us, you will want that shoulder strap padded. Walking through a large airport such as Denver International with your X-box and you will soon appreciate the padded nature of the shoulder strap.
While most people buy their Xbox travel cases online, be prepared to ship them back if they do not work for you. Some travel cases are just too cramped while others are too big.
It's generally true when it comes to X-box travel cases that you get what you pay for, so our first advice would be to pay $10 or 15 more. For a few dollars more you will typically get a better-padded travel case that protects your console in particular.
Also, be careful to read the manufacturer's description carefully to determine which X-box or X-boxes the travel case is designed for. They are not all universal. And remember, the photos can be deceiving.
Also, read the reviews. The most critical elements you want to pay attention to is how well padded the travel case is as well as if the interior padding is excellent and scratch-proof.
Some people go all out and buy a carry bag with a metal case. We think that buying a metal case is a bit overboard and the plain fact is, most metal cases are not designed for a game console.
A nylon carry bag is sufficient providing the carry bag is reinforced with foam or hardened plastic.
You can also buy a case with screen to accompany an entire X-box but a case with screen is quite expensive. A typical case with screen will run you $300 and frankly, most people don't feel they are worth the money.
Do You Really Need a Carrying Case for Xbox?
No, if you are never travelling or taking it to a hunting lodge or an ice-fishing shack. However, most people find that sooner or later they will be travelling with their X-box. Don't be like the guy who was carrying his X-box in a shopping bag wrapped in a t-shirt.